EXPANSION OF INFORMATION LIST FOR OBLIGATORY DISCLOSURE BY LEGAL ENTITIES
Since October 1, 2016 the list of information for obligatory disclosure by legal entities in the Unified State Register of on activities of legal entities had been expanded.Now it includes:– information on the signs of insufficient property;– information on the financial/accounting statements in cases where such disclosure is obligatory according to the law;– information on the conclusion of a factoring agreement by a financial agent;– information on the results of a mandatory audit;– information on the conclusion of a finance lease;– information on membership in a self-regulatory organization;– information on property foreclosure.As before the rest information should be disclosed by legal entities or registration body in the Unified State Register.As before the term for disclosure of the aforesaid information is three working days from the date when the legal entity became aware of the occurrence of the relevant facts. An entry in the Unified State Register is carried out for a fee through the personal cabinet on http://www.fedresurs.ru web-site. Also for the use of a personal cabinet qualified electronic signature is required from the entity.
You may also be interested
- CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF LEGAL ENTITIES WILL BE ABOLISHED
- WHEN THE COMPANY SHOULD PAY THE BONUSES?
- SUITABLE CONTRACT WITH REMOTELY WORKING FOREIGN CITIZEN
- NEW LIMITS FOR SOCIAL FEES WILL COME INTO FORCE ON JANUARY 1, 2017.
- REFORM OF DOCUMENT FLOW IN THE SPHERE OF EMPLOYMENT
- IN FEW YEARS, HALF OF THE COMPANIES WILL BE REGISTERED ONLINE