Creation of joint ventures
Joint ventures have recently become one of the most popular forms of direct investment by foreign companies planning to do business in the Russian Federation and looking to implement complex projects. To successfully achieve the set goals, it is important to first assess all risks and ensure proper corporate governance.
A joint venture is a type of company set up by several individuals or legal entities. The creation of a joint venture is formalized by an agreement providing for the parties’ mutual rights and obligations, as well as their cooperation procedures.
What are the main benefits of joint ventures?
- Companies are able to enter new markets or start new business more effectively and quickly;
- Risks are shared between partners;
- Company can gain access to more resources, including the latest technologies, know-how, personnel, new developments in a particular field, material resources, services;
- Better competitive performance;
- Possibility of entering the international market.
VALEN Group specialists have many years of experience in the field of corporate law and in setting up joint ventures. Our services include:
- consultation on any issue related to setting up a joint venture;
- legal support at all stages of the deal;
- creation and legal support of activities of joint ventures with both Russian and foreign beneficiaries;
- joint venture structuring and restructuring;
- participation in negotiations, preparation of documents and representation of clients’ interests in registration authorities;
- development of an optimal corporate governance structure;
- drafting of corporate agreements.
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
In 2008 graduated with honors from Moscow State Law Academy.
In 2011 finished postgraduate school of the Moscow State Law Academy and received a PhD in Law.
Since 2015 works as attorney.
More than 5 years of experience as an attorney – arbitration and bankruptcy litigation.
6 years of experience as an inhouse lawyer with specialization in Labor, Contract and IT law.
4 years of experience in the field of international relations (working with international organizations such as the UN, IAEA).
Foreign Languages: English
Senior Lawyer at VALEN GroupOur specialists
Higher School of Economics (Bachelor’s degree), 2018 – Faculty of Law
Higher School of Economics (Master’s program), 2020 – Lawyer in activities in justice and law enforcement
Over 3 years of experience as a lawyer in foreign law firms
Foreign languages: EnglishOur specialists
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you