Many legal entities appear or cease to exist on the business market annually. However, it is rather usual issue when this or that company wishes to expand its scope of operation and in this regard decides to “join” with another company, pursuing various goals. So the question is, how to carry out such deal?
Merger and acquisition deals or how they are also called M&A deals constitute a set of measures aimed at combining one company with another or several companies into a single one. As a result of such transaction reorganization of companies is effectuated and their capitals are merged.
A number of procedures should be complied with prior to entering into M&A deal:
- negotiating and approving M&A deal;
- legal and financial due diligence;
- preparation of agreement of intent for entering into the deal.
Such complex tasks require professional legal assistance.
VALEN Group lawyers provide the full range of services related to conclusion of M&A agreement and legal support of merger and acquisition whole process. The range of our services include:
- risk assessment and feasibility of entering into M&A deal;
- due diligence;
- negotiations on the terms and conditions of the deal;
- consultation on any issue related to M&A;
- drafting an agreement of intent;
- structuring, drafting M&A agreement.
Two degrees in Lomonosov Moscow State University. Faculties of Law and Philology.
1996 – obtained status of attorney
Foreign Languages: English
Specialist in the field of legal representation, corporate conflict resolution, structuring and support of transactions for the acquisition of business, as well as defense / representation in the framework of criminal prosecution
Since 1994 – more than 150 publications in the Russian newspapers and magazines
Since 2019 – senior lawyer at VALENВсе специалисты
- Law Degree in Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University), 2015
- Postgraduate education diploma in Translation and Conference Interpreting under Saint-Petersburg School of Conference Interpreting & Translation (SCIT) at Herzen University (Joint project of the UN, European Commission, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the RF and Herzen University), 2012
Foreign Languages: English, German, French
- Since 2015 – practice in corporate and contract law, as well as litigation with focus on commercial, corporate and bankruptcy (insolvency) disputes in commercial courts, and representation in general courts
- Since 2015 – regular contract law and IP protection training in Law School “M-Logos”
- Since 2020 – Senior Lawyer at VALEN GROUP
Law degree in Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2014
Postgraduate education diploma in Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, 2017
Foreign Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese
Since 2014 – practice in obtaining and collecting of low liquid debts, in bankruptcy procedures of legal entities and litigation in commercial and regular courts
Since 2020 – lawyer at VALENВсе специалисты
Law degrees in the Institute of International Trade and Law; Russian Foreign Trade Academy
Foreign languages: English, Spanish.
Since 2010 – legal experience in public authorities (Moscow tax office, Intellectual Property Court), Moscow notary office, Russian law firms.
Since 2019 – Lawyer at VALENВсе специалисты
Russian Foreign Trade Academy (LLB), 2017 Faculty – international law
University of Westminster (LLM), 2018 Faculty – corporate finance law
Foreign Languages: English, Spanish
Internships in public authorities (District Court, Russian Financial Intelligence Unit; English and Swiss law firms (Diacle Ltd, Froriep LLP)
Since 2019 – lawyer at VALENВсе специалисты