Many legal entities appear or cease to exist on the business market annually. However, it is rather usual issue when this or that company wishes to expand its scope of operation and in this regard decides to “join” with another company, pursuing various goals. So the question is, how to carry out such deal?
Merger and acquisition deals or how they are also called M&A deals constitute a set of measures aimed at combining one company with another or several companies into a single one. As a result of such transaction reorganization of companies is effectuated and their capitals are merged.
A number of procedures should be complied with prior to entering into M&A deal:
- negotiating and approving M&A deal;
- legal and financial due diligence;
- preparation of agreement of intent for entering into the deal.
Such complex tasks require professional legal assistance.
VALEN Group lawyers provide the full range of services related to conclusion of M&A agreement and legal support of merger and acquisition whole process. The range of our services include:
- risk assessment and feasibility of entering into M&A deal;
- due diligence;
- negotiations on the terms and conditions of the deal;
- consultation on any issue related to M&A;
- drafting an agreement of intent;
- structuring, drafting M&A agreement.