Liquidation of Companies
- Urgent online consultation
- Legal and accounting support
- Accompaniment in English
Like registration, the liquidation of legal entities is a complex multi-stage procedure that is important to carry out correctly. Otherwise, its results may be invalidated, and the responsible persons will have to pay a fine. Assistance in the liquidation of a legal entity is one of the activities of VALEN. We will carry out this procedure efficiently and in accordance with the law.
What is the liquidation of a legal entity
Legal entities (including LLCs) are also endowed with certain rights and obligations in terms of the law.
Liquidation of a legal entity — is the process of the final termination of the activities of a legal entity without transferring its rights or powers to third parties. In other words, the enterprise officially ceases to exist only after the liquidation procedure has been carried out and approved.
What does liquidation service include?
- Advice on company termination
- Preparation of documents and their timely submission to the state Bodies
- Closing settlements with counterparties and participants
- Obtaining documents on closing the company and its accounts
- Law degree in the Russian Federation
- Studied at the University of Passau, Germany
- Foreign Languages: English, German
- Since 2007 a lawyer in Beiten Burkhardt lawfirm
- Since 2012 founder and managing partner at VALEN
What is the cost of liquidating an LLC formed from?
- Field of activity of the company, taxation system
- Presence / absence of debt to the budget, contractors
- Number of officially employed employees
- Language of document preparation and process
- The need to prepare financial statements
- Provision of liquidator services
More about liquidation
Depending on the situation, it takes from 4 to 12 months. In extreme cases, it is extended in court. Thus, the services of specialists in the liquidation of a legal entity will save a lot of time and effort, as well as guarantee the legality and correctness of the procedure.
- Decision making by the founder or group of founders
- Appointment of a responsible liquidator or a liquidation commission
- Mandatory notification of state authorities and publication of the decision in the relevant media
- Notification of creditors and other interested parties
- Delivery of the interim liquidation balance sheet
- Satisfying the requirements of creditors and distributing the remaining property of the company among the participants
- Deregistration with the Federal Tax Service and making a corresponding entry in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities
Experienced lawyers are well aware of the liquidation procedure, as well as all the legal requirements and possible difficulties associated with it. But if you decide to do everything yourself, then a number of mistakes are possible that can lead to fines or refusals, due to which you have to start all over again. The most common problems and their consequences, respectively, are:
- Late submission of documents to state bodies after the decision on liquidation - payment of a fine
- Errors in the form or content of the publication in the media - submission and payment for re-publication
- Incorrectly drawn up interim balance sheet - refusal by the tax authorities, extraordinary audit, expenses for re-certification of documents
Thus, the price of liquidation of a legal entity by specialists is significantly lower than the cost of possible fines.
Наши клиенты и партнёры
Law degree in the Russian Federation
Studied at the University of Passau, Germany
Foreign Languages: English, German
Since 2007 a lawyer in Beiten Burkhardt lawfirm
Since 2012 founder and managing partner at VALENOur specialists
Certified Lawyer in the Russian Federation
Experience since 2003 – in Russian and foreign law firms
Since 2021 – partner at VALENOur specialists
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you