Registration of joint
stock companies in Russia
- A separate lawyer is attached to the clients.
- Complete confidentiality
- We do not break deadlines.
- Support in English
Many entrepreneurs choose to operate not only limited liability companies (LLC), but also joint-stock companies (JSC).
A joint-stock company — is a universal form of business organization that allows founders to attract additional financing for their activities. The peculiarity of joint-stock companies is the issue of their own securities. This allows to receive funds by placing the latter on securities exchanges, including foreign exchanges.
The Valen Group company helps its clients with the registration of joint-stock companies in Moscow and provides legal assistance on all issues related to the opening of joint-stock companies.
What is included in the JSC registration service?
- Collection of necessary documents for the opening of a joint-stock company;
- Development of documentation, constituent documents for the opening of a joint-stock company;
- Assistance in holding a meeting of founders before the opening of a joint stock company;
- Providing or searching for a legal address if necessary;
- Provision of the services of an interim director, if necessary;
- Registration of the issue of shares;
- Registration of a joint-stock company with the tax service;
- Opening a checking account in any of the selected banks, receiving a seal;
- Consultation at any stage of cooperation;
- Certified lawyer in the Russian Federation
- She studied at the University of Passau, Germany
- Foreign languages: English, German
- Since 2007, he has been a lawyer at Beiten Burkhardt
- Since 2012 – Managing Partner of VALEN
Advantages of opening a joint stock company with Valen Group
- We practice an individual approach to each client. A lawyer will work with you, who will consult on all issues and report on the work done.
- Thorough knowledge of the legislation on the opening and operation of joint-stock companies. Professional lawyers regularly update their knowledge in the field of legislation and improve their practical experience.
- We observe the norms of professional ethics.
- We provide complete confidentiality at the request of the client.
- We set reasonable prices for our consulting services.
- We work in compliance with the deadlines prescribed in the contract.
- We work in English if necessary.
- We offer several solutions to the problems that have arisen.
The cost of opening a joint-stock company
The cost of opening a joint-stock company consists of the following factors:
- Preparation and submission of documents for registration;
- Services of the interim manager (if necessary);
- Purchase of a legal address;
- Payment of the state fee;
- Expenses for notarization and translation of documents, printing;
- Opening a company account;
- Payment for registrar's services.
What do you need to know about opening a joint-stock company through Valen Group?
Our work experience and highly qualified lawyers allow us to offer a comprehensive turnkey service. After contacting our company, all issues related to the registration of the joint-stock company will be taken over by an experienced lawyer who will perform the tasks efficiently, quickly and confidentially.
We build communication in any convenient format — personal meeting, telephone conversations, e—mail correspondence - so that clients can solve other work issues in parallel.
Our goal is to offer the most effective and comfortable cooperation, as well as to achieve our goals. We take into account the interests of each client, regardless of the complexity of the tasks.
Who can register a joint stock company?
- Physical entities;
- Companies that change the form of entrepreneurial activity or become a member of a joint stock company.
Our clients and partners
Law degree in the Russian Federation
Studied at the University of Passau, Germany
Foreign Languages: English, German
Since 2007 a lawyer in Beiten Burkhardt lawfirm
Since 2012 founder and managing partner at VALENOur specialists
Graduated from People’s Friendship University of Russia (RUDN)
Certified Lawyer in the Russian Federation, Master of law (International law)
Foreign languages: English
5+ years of legal experience in consulting lawfirms and inhouse practices
Since 2023 —Director of Operations at Valen GroupOur specialists
Graduated Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO)
RANEPA at the President of the Russian Federation
Certified Lawyer in the Russian Federation, Master of Law (Corporate Law)
Foreign languages: English, French
4+ years in corporate law consulting
Since 2022 –Head of legal at Valen GroupOur specialists
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you