Pre-trial procedures of dispute settlement
Pre-trial procedure of dispute settlement is designed to bring the parties to a compromise peacefully and at minimal cost. Conciliation procedures in relation to real estate can be useful in the following cases:
- Disputes regarding the rental of real estate
- Disputes concerning property damage
- Disputes between condominium participants
- Settlement of disputes between the developer and the contractor.
During the pre-trial settlement of the dispute, VALEN lawyers and experts carry out the following procedures:
- Analysis of the disputed situation, identification of risks, problems, advantages and disadvantages of the position;
- Assessment of prospects for resolving dispute without judicial intervention, the effectiveness of negotiations, mediation, arbitration and other procedures;
- Development of a pre-trial dispute resolution strategy, negotiations with counterparties;
- Exchange of written positions, transfer of the dispute to the arbitration court or use of mediation services.
The possibility of a pre-trial dispute settlement depends on the intentions of both parties and if the parties are ready to negotiate and make mutual concessions to continue cooperation.
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you