Drafting Agreements Of Any Kind
Doing business involves entering into a many contracts of different types. When entering into an agreement it is necessary to consider the specifics of the relationship with the counterparty, and come to an agreement based on individual interests, circumstances and needs. A thoroughly written contract in legal terms is a key to the success of any deal.
How to draw a contract
Drawing up a contract is an important and laborious process that requires a high level of expertise. Using contracts downloaded from the internet can lead to disputes down the line, as these templates do not account for the specifics of the situation, do not take into account the interests of the parties and may even contain provisions that are no longer relevant, or which contradict current legislation. A careless approach to the preparation of contracts may lead to claims on the part of counterparties, recovery of damages, the recognition of contracts as null and void or other adverse effects.
VALEN specializes in drawing up contracts. Our experts have extensive experience in drafting agreements of different types and complexity. In order to properly protect the interests of the client and minimize the potential risks and negative effects of any deal, our experts:
- Draw up a draft contract for a specific situation in view of all the requirements and comments of the client;
- If required, make standard contracts for recurring deals in view of the specific features of the company;
- Analyze the existing contracts in order to identify and assess any potential risks;
- Analyze draft contracts proposed by counterparties, help the parties to agree on the terms;
- Analyze and create additional documentation for contracts (specifications, additional agreements to contracts and other annexes to contracts);
- Consult on any matters relating to the conclusion of a contract (establish the essential terms, identify the most important problem provisions, etc.).