Drafting Contracts of Any Kind
Doing business involves entering into a many contracts of different types. When entering into an agreement it is necessary to consider the specifics of the relationship with the counterparty, and come to an agreement based on individual interests, circumstances and needs. A thoroughly written contract in legal terms is a key to the success of any deal.
How to draw a contract
Drawing up a contract is an important and laborious process that requires a high level of expertise. Using contracts downloaded from the internet can lead to disputes down the line, as these templates do not account for the specifics of the situation, do not take into account the interests of the parties and may even contain provisions that are no longer relevant, or which contradict current legislation. A careless approach to the preparation of contracts may lead to claims on the part of counterparties, recovery of damages, the recognition of contracts as null and void or other adverse effects.
VALEN specializes in drawing up contracts. Our experts have extensive experience in drafting agreements of different types and complexity. In order to properly protect the interests of the client and minimize the potential risks and negative effects of any deal, our experts:
- Draw up a draft contract for a specific situation in view of all the requirements and comments of the client;
- If required, make standard contracts for recurring deals in view of the specific features of the company;
- Analyze the existing contracts in order to identify and assess any potential risks;
- Analyze draft contracts proposed by counterparties, help the parties to agree on the terms;
- Analyze and create additional documentation for contracts (specifications, additional agreements to contracts and other annexes to contracts);
- Consult on any matters relating to the conclusion of a contract (establish the essential terms, identify the most important problem provisions, etc.).
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
In 2008 graduated with honors from Moscow State Law Academy.
In 2011 finished postgraduate school of the Moscow State Law Academy and received a PhD in Law.
Since 2015 works as attorney.
More than 5 years of experience as an attorney – arbitration and bankruptcy litigation.
6 years of experience as an inhouse lawyer with specialization in Labor, Contract and IT law.
4 years of experience in the field of international relations (working with international organizations such as the UN, IAEA).
Foreign Languages: English
Senior Lawyer at VALEN GroupOur specialists
Higher School of Economics (Bachelor’s degree), 2018 – Faculty of Law
Higher School of Economics (Master’s program), 2020 – Lawyer in activities in justice and law enforcement
Over 3 years of experience as a lawyer in foreign law firms
Foreign languages: EnglishOur specialists
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you