Personal Data Agreement
** Consent of the subject of personal data (visitor and user) to the processing of personal data
We guarantee that the personal data provided by you will be processed by us only if all the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data are complied with, as well as in accordance with the Personal Data Processing Policy of VALEN LLC. Personal data is provided to a legal entity, information about which is provided in the Personal Data Processing Policy of VALEN LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator, VALEN).
You confirm your consent to the processing, including the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, (clarification, updating, modification), use, depersonalization, blocking, destruction of your personal data by the Operator (legal address: Russian Federation, 115035, Moscow, Sadovnicheskaya st., 72, building 1, floor 1, premise III, room 5, office 44), in the following ways:
(1) continuing to visit the VALEN websites on the Internet, domain valen-legal.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website), and use their functionality;
(2) by putting “V” in the “Consent” field when filling out the relevant web forms on the VALEN Site
By confirming your consent, you authorize the Operator to process the personal data specified by you in the relevant web forms on the VALEN Website, as well as information received during your visit to the VALEN Website and use of its functionality.
The processing of personal data is carried out in the composition and combination necessary to achieve one, several or all of the following purposes:
(1) consideration and accounting of your requests (requests, suggestions, comments, claims, thanks) to the Operator, as well as the implementation of your information service;
(2) formation of a subscriber base for the Operator’s newsletters, formation of a subscriber base for various events.
(3) offering services to you from outside, as well as conducting business negotiations with you.
The processing of the personal data you specify will be carried out using automation tools and without using automation tools by receiving (collecting) them through open communication channels of the Internet, including receiving from third parties, recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access), blocking, deletion and destruction. The Operator may transfer the personal data specified by you exclusively to its employees, as well as to third parties who have accepted the obligation to ensure the confidentiality of personal data received from the Operator.
The operator can process the following information received (collected) in the course of your visit to the site and use of their functionality:
(1) user device network address
(2) information about the fact, date, time of visiting network addresses and sites on the Internet
(3) information about the fact and number of downloads by the user of files from a site on the Internet, as well as the name and type of downloaded files
(4) user session duration
(5) name of the user’s ISP
(6) information about the amount of consumed network traffic
(7) cookie ID issued to the user
(8) geographic address of the user’s connection point to the “Internet” network
The above information may be obtained by the Operator using various methods, including, but not limited to, such as cookies, web beacons. To organize the receipt (collection) of information, both the technical capabilities of the VALEN Website and the functionality of third-party Internet services are used, including, but not limited to, such as Google Analytics. Third-party Internet services do not carry out and are not able to compare the information they receive with the personal data you provide in the relevant web forms on the VALEN Website and allow you to be identified. Storage and further processing of information received by third-party Internet services is provided by these services on their own computing power, for the territorial location of which the Operator is not responsible.
This Consent is valid from the moment of its provision and for the period of consideration of your requests, your information service, offering you services, conducting business negotiations with you, conducting surveys and events, and also within 1 (one) months after.
You can revoke this Consent in accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data” by submitting a written request to the Operator’s address or by filling out the “Feedback” web form on the website. If you withdraw this Consent, the Operators have the right to continue processing the personal data you specified without your consent if there are grounds specified in clauses 2-11, part 1, article 6, part 2, article 10 and part 2, article 11 Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.