Legal services for businesses
Providing legal services to legal entities is a comprehensive support for commercial companies, industrial enterprises and various firms in matters of corporate law. Our specialists are ready to protect the interests of your organization at all stages of doing business and achieve positive results with minimal risks.
- Law degree in Russian Federation
- Studies at the University of Passau, Germany
- Foreign languages: English, German
- Since 2007 lawfirm Beiten Burkhardt
- Since 2012 founder and managing partner at VALEN
What is included in legal services for organizations
- Registration and liquidation of a legal entity. We help you draw up the necessary documents when applying for registration or liquidation of legal entities.
- Development of charters and internal documents. The documents drawn up will comply with state standards with minimal risk of rejection.
- Preparation and registration of amendments to the constituent documents.
- Drafting of employment contracts. We will formulate and execute the text of a document that will define the conditions and parameters of the employment relationship between an employee and an employer.
- Conflict resolution. We identify, resolve and resolve disagreements with employees, clients or contractors.
- Tax planning. We will prepare a strategic process for managing financial assets and liabilities in order to minimize tax liabilities.
- Preparation of tax reports. Our assistance may be relevant in the preparation and presentation of official financial documents on income, expenses and tax obligations of individuals or legal entities to the tax authorities.
- Represent the interests of the client in public authorities. We will provide assistance in case of appeal to the court, the tax service and other authorities. Let’s make the right action plan and prepare a solution to the problem.
Legal advice for legal entities: advantages
- Ensuring security. We aid to reduce the risks of infringements of the law and monitor changes in the legal framework.
- Expert advice in a convenient mode. We advise clients on various legal issues, assisting them make informed decisions. Our services of effective business managers are designed to aid in the organization of various business processes.
- Effective dispute resolution. In case of legal disputes, we aid to resolve them effectively and in the interests of the client.
- Saving time and resources. The company’s management may focus on its core business without wasting time on solving legal issues independently.
Legal services of a business lawyer: who are suitable for
- Newly created companies – when registering a new business, it is obligatory to ensure compliance with all legal norms
- Small and medium–sized businesses – often such companies do not have their own in-house lawyer
- Large corporations – such companies often face difficult legal issues
- Startups – such firms are most in need of good legal support
The cost of legal services for businesses
The price of services is influenced by the following factors:
- The complexity of the tasks that need to be solved
- The volume of services that the company wishes to order
- The need for additional costs
- The area of law within which the problem arose
Ordering legal services for businesses and legal entities is a key moment in ensuring the legality and sustainability of the business. Contact VALEN for the help of qualified lawyers. We will provide the necessary support and formulate an expert opinion so that the company operates in accordance with legal norms.
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you