Company registration in Kazakhstan
Opening a company in Kazakhstan is the creation of your own business on the territory of a neighboring republic for international activities.
VALEN Law Firm provides a full range of services for the organization of its own business on the territory of a jurisdiction friendly to Russia – in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Advantages of business registration in Kazakhstan
- High rates of growth and development of the country’s economy, which ensures financial reliability for doing business.
- Most counterparties from developed countries offer flexible terms for partnerships to companies from Kazakhstan.
- The opportunity to hire qualified personnel from among residents of Kazakhstan and citizens of other CIS countries.
- Simple and clear legislative framework.
- Availability of a flexible taxation system with simplified regimes for individual business entities and economic sectors.
- Creation of favorable conditions for doing business by the government and regional authorities.
- The existence of an agreement with Russia on the avoidance of double taxation.
- Low legal and financial threshold for starting a business in Kazakhstan.
With the assistance of VALEN specialists, Russian citizens can register one of two organizational and legal forms of companies in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Joint stock company.
We will help you prepare:
- Standard charter for the work of JSC.
- Minutes of the constituent assembly on the organization of the JSC.
- Supporting documents on the payment of the registration fee.
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
LLP is an analogue of the Russian Limited Liability Company, which is one of the most popular forms of doing business in Kazakhstan. To open an LLP, you will need:
- Obtaining an individual identification number (IIN) and an electronic digital signature (EDS).
- Opening a current account in a local bank.
- Notarized translation of Russian documents.
- Pay the registration fee (except for small and medium-sized businesses).
- Deposit the authorized capital in the amount of 100 MCI to the settlement account.
VALEN specialists provide a full package of services for company registration in Kazakhstan. Turnkey work involves the following steps:
- Preparation and collection of a complete package of documents. To register a company on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, you need: a statement of the prescribed form, a decision on the establishment of an LLP, the charter of an LLP, a power of attorney from the founder of representatives, a notarized copy of the passport / identity card of the head of the LLP.
- Submission of a complete package of documents to the registration authority.
- Opening a bank account after registering a business.
Our lawyers also provide the following types of services
- Consulting services on VAT tax and accounting issues in Kazakhstan.
- Oral and written consultations on general issues of doing business in the country.
- Development of standard documents for working with contractors and employees.
- Registration with the tax authorities of Kazakhstan.
- Preparation and submission of the primary accounting report.
- Assistance in the manufacture of seals.
- Preparation of a notarized power of attorney.
With the mediation of our specialists, the registration of the company in the Republic of Kazakhstan will take place as soon as possible and without the presence of the client in the country.
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you