IN FEW YEARS, HALF OF THE COMPANIES WILL BE REGISTERED ONLINE
Federal tax service plans to increase amount of companies registered via the Internet up to 50%. At the present time, online-registration is used only by 10% of companies.Now online-registration more available for companies. Thus, it is allowed to use online-registration for companies with more than one founder, if founders of such companies are individuals. Formerly it was possible only for companies with sole founder. To proceed registration online it is required to use electronic signature.It is presumed that online-registration will simplify professional interaction between companies and tax authorities.
You may also be interested
- HOW TO ORGANIZE BUSINESS TRIP IN 2017?
- AMENDMENTS TO THE NOTARY LAW SET NEW ORDER FOR USING POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- LEGAL ALERT – NEW STATE FEE PAYMENT DETAILS FOR WORK PERMITS AND VISAS
- OVER 654,000 COMPANIES WERE LIQUIDATED BY THE DECISION OF THE TAX AUTHORITIES
- THE FIRST COMPANY WAS FINED FOR BREACHING THE CONTROLLED FOREIGN COMPANIES’ LAW
- SINCE DECEMBER, 21 2016 COMPANIES WILL BE OBLIGED TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION ON BENEFICIAL OWNERS