SINCE DECEMBER, 21 2016 COMPANIES WILL BE OBLIGED TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION ON BENEFICIAL OWNERS
On June, 07 State Duma has adopted the law, that oblige companies to disclose information about its beneficial owners. Under beneficial owner is an individual that directly or indirectly owns more than 25% of the charter capital of the company is meant. According to the amendments, the companies are obliged to be fully informed about its beneficial owners, to use all reasonable efforts to determine them, and to disclose this information upon the request of competent authorities. Furthermore, companies are obliged to update this information at least annually. The amendments will come into force since December, 21 2016.
You may also be interested
- NEW FEDERAL LAW ESTABLISHES THE TERMS FOR SALARY PAYMENT
- LEGAL ALERT – NEW STATE FEE PAYMENT DETAILS
- It will be easier to get zero export VAT
- Obtaining a residence permit in Russia for foreign IT specialists will be simplified.
- It is no longer necessary to sell foreign currency earnings.
- The Tax Service extended the ban for blocking current accounts