NEW FEDERAL LAW ESTABLISHES THE TERMS FOR SALARY PAYMENT
On 3 October, new Federal law dated 3 July 2016 will come into force. This law make amendments to the Russian Labor Code estimating the new terms for salary payments.After 3 October, the monthly salary shall be paid not later than 15th day of the month following the payment month. Advance payments shall be made not later than 15 days after the salary payments, i.e. if the salary payments was made at 1 day of the month, than the last day to make advance payments is 16th day of the month. The liability for violation of labor law requirements concerning the terms for salary payment is fine in amount of 50 000 rubles (about Euro 700).At the moment the employer shall pay the salary at least twice in month, and there is no other requirements regarding the terms for salary payments.
You may also be interested
- LEGAL ALERT – NEW STATE FEE PAYMENT DETAILS
- It will be easier to get zero export VAT
- Obtaining a residence permit in Russia for foreign IT specialists will be simplified.
- It is no longer necessary to sell foreign currency earnings.
- The Tax Service extended the ban for blocking current accounts
- The procedure for resolving corporate disputes. Existing ways to resolve differences.