HOW TO ORGANIZE BUSINESS TRIP IN 2017?
Apr, 28 2017
- Documents required to organize business tripOrganization of business trip requires preparation of assignment letter and business trip order. It is important to specify the purpose of business trip within these documents.Business trip certificate is not required.2. Payment for business tripFor each day spent in business trip employee shall receive payment based on average salary and additional daily allowance.3. Daily allowance paymentsSince January 1, 2017 Tax Code of Russian Federation sets limits for daily allowance amounts:700 rubles for trips within Russia;2500 rubles for trips abroad.If daily allowance amounts exceed these limits, the amount of difference is considered as income. Therefore, employer shall pay personal income tax and social fees.4. Business trip reportWithin 3 days after business trip employer shall receive business trip report and expense report. Employee shall attach all financial documents to expense report.
You may also be interested
- AMENDMENTS TO THE NOTARY LAW SET NEW ORDER FOR USING POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- LEGAL ALERT – NEW STATE FEE PAYMENT DETAILS FOR WORK PERMITS AND VISAS
- OVER 654,000 COMPANIES WERE LIQUIDATED BY THE DECISION OF THE TAX AUTHORITIES
- THE FIRST COMPANY WAS FINED FOR BREACHING THE CONTROLLED FOREIGN COMPANIES’ LAW
- SINCE DECEMBER, 21 2016 COMPANIES WILL BE OBLIGED TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION ON BENEFICIAL OWNERS
- NEW FEDERAL LAW ESTABLISHES THE TERMS FOR SALARY PAYMENT