CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF LEGAL ENTITIES WILL BE ABOLISHED
Apr, 28 2017
According to the order of the Federal Tax Service dated September 12, 2016 certificate of state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs will no longer confirm the fact of their entering into the Unified State Register. Instead, the registration authority will only issue an extract from the relevant register.These measures have been taken to improve the electronic interaction with the Federal Tax Service.The changes will come into force on January, 1 2017.
You may also be interested
- WHEN THE COMPANY SHOULD PAY THE BONUSES?
- SUITABLE CONTRACT WITH REMOTELY WORKING FOREIGN CITIZEN
- NEW LIMITS FOR SOCIAL FEES WILL COME INTO FORCE ON JANUARY 1, 2017.
- REFORM OF DOCUMENT FLOW IN THE SPHERE OF EMPLOYMENT
- IN FEW YEARS, HALF OF THE COMPANIES WILL BE REGISTERED ONLINE
- HOW TO ORGANIZE BUSINESS TRIP IN 2017?