NEW LIMITS FOR SOCIAL FEES WILL COME INTO FORCE ON JANUARY 1, 2017.
In 2017 social fees shall be as follows:To Pension fund – 22% for amounts under 796 000 rubles and 10% for amounts above this limit;To Social Insurance Fund – 2.9% for amounts under 718 000 rubles. Social fees shall not be paid for amounts above this sum;To Medical Insurance Fund – 5.1% for any amounts.The limits of amounts shall be adjusted annually basing on the average salary in the Russian Federation.Also, on January 1, 2017 new amendments to the Tax code will come into force. Therefore, social fees shall be paid to tax authorities instead of funds. In addition to it, budget classification codes for social fees will be changed.
You may also be interested
- REFORM OF DOCUMENT FLOW IN THE SPHERE OF EMPLOYMENT
- IN FEW YEARS, HALF OF THE COMPANIES WILL BE REGISTERED ONLINE
- HOW TO ORGANIZE BUSINESS TRIP IN 2017?
- AMENDMENTS TO THE NOTARY LAW SET NEW ORDER FOR USING POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- LEGAL ALERT – NEW STATE FEE PAYMENT DETAILS FOR WORK PERMITS AND VISAS
- OVER 654,000 COMPANIES WERE LIQUIDATED BY THE DECISION OF THE TAX AUTHORITIES