REFORM OF DOCUMENT FLOW IN THE SPHERE OF EMPLOYMENT
Several adjustments to employment law shall allow to conclude employment agreement in electronic form.It is presumed that employer shall put an agreement online on web-portal of State information system “Electronic employment agreement”, and employee signs it with “unified system of identification and authorization” on the web-portal. The employee may also obtain paper version of agreement in the nearest public services center.It is expected that conclusion of electronic employment agreements shall keep employees’ and employers’ costs down, and shall stimulate legalization of employment relations.Aside from that new draft law allows to perform certificate of sickness in electronic form. Though certificate of sickness shall still be issued in special paper form as well, it is planned to completely replace it with electronic document.As pilot project, electronic certificates of sickness are performed in Moscow, Astrakhan and Belgorod regions, and in the Republic of Crimea. Realization of project throughout the country begins in 2017.
You may also be interested
- IN FEW YEARS, HALF OF THE COMPANIES WILL BE REGISTERED ONLINE
- HOW TO ORGANIZE BUSINESS TRIP IN 2017?
- AMENDMENTS TO THE NOTARY LAW SET NEW ORDER FOR USING POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- LEGAL ALERT – NEW STATE FEE PAYMENT DETAILS FOR WORK PERMITS AND VISAS
- OVER 654,000 COMPANIES WERE LIQUIDATED BY THE DECISION OF THE TAX AUTHORITIES
- THE FIRST COMPANY WAS FINED FOR BREACHING THE CONTROLLED FOREIGN COMPANIES’ LAW