SUITABLE CONTRACT WITH REMOTELY WORKING FOREIGN CITIZEN
What contract is appropriate to sign with remote working foreign citizen?The first thing that is to be done is clarifying what namely the remote work is. According to the Russian Labor Code, the remote work shall include two characteristic:The work shall be done away from the permanent place of workThe cooperation between employer and employee shall be exercised per internet.Furthermore employer has the scope of obligations to such employee, including the providing of safety at the workplace, which is very complex to fulfill, especially when employee is working abroad.That is why in situations of employment of foreign citizen, that shall work abroad, it is better to sign civil contract instead of labor contract e.g. service contract or contract of work and labor.Ministry of Labor has similar views on this situation, it was confirmed by its letter dated 27.07.2016 N 17-3/В-292.
You may also be interested
- NEW LIMITS FOR SOCIAL FEES WILL COME INTO FORCE ON JANUARY 1, 2017.
- REFORM OF DOCUMENT FLOW IN THE SPHERE OF EMPLOYMENT
- IN FEW YEARS, HALF OF THE COMPANIES WILL BE REGISTERED ONLINE
- HOW TO ORGANIZE BUSINESS TRIP IN 2017?
- AMENDMENTS TO THE NOTARY LAW SET NEW ORDER FOR USING POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- LEGAL ALERT – NEW STATE FEE PAYMENT DETAILS FOR WORK PERMITS AND VISAS