UPDATE on migration rules during FIFA 2018
Migration rules during FIFA World Cup 2018 are amended: Obligatory migration registration deadline for foreign nationals will be 3 days instead of 1. The documents shall be filed to Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs migration subdivisions or to multifunctional centers of rendering state services. Other ways are not applicable. These regulations will apply to all cities participating in FIFA World Cup 2018. More information you can find here: http://valen.moscow/attention-new-migration-rules-during-fifa-2018/
You may also be interested
- VALEN prepared overview on business immigration for Thomson Reuters
- What documents shall be requested from counterparty?
- Commercial secret. How to impose liability?
- Legal address of the company – what’s new
- Holidays in May and June 2018
- Another amendments to civil and administrative court procedures by Supreme Court of Russia