Plan of improvement the conditions for business
Jan, 29 2019
The companies, officials and regional representatives have provided more than 700 propositions on improvement of conditions for business to the Ministry of Economic Development. The most valuable proposals were selected within the discussions in expert groups.
The plan will be updated twice a year and should be fully implemented by 2024.
The plan comprises 12 directions and 150 actions, among which are:
- simplification of companies registration;
- development of framework for small businesses to access stock market;
- facilitation of company reorganization procedures;
- shortening of terms for issuing the urban plans and construction permits
- possibility of online signing of agreements on connecting to engineering networks.
The plan will also contain a crucial direction – the improvement of customs administration. This initiative will enable Russia to strengthen its position in «Doing Business» ranking, as for 2019 the country is ranked 99 (out of 190 countries) on the “international trade” indicator.
By introducing electronic workflow, by 2024 the importers will spend 24 hours and 250 $ on customs procedures which is two times less than now.