Government Checkups plan for 2018 has been established
The Russian Federation Prosecutor General’s Office has established Government checkups plan for 2018. The list of companies being subject to checkup is published on official website in accordance with the law on business’ rights protection. The said list includes only large and middle companies as well as small ones working in areas of education, health, energy and heating supply or companies committed a serious violation of law within the last three years. Small business companies do not fall under government checkup from January 1, 2016 till December 31, 2018 due to official moratorium. To find out whether your company is going to be subject to government checkup in 2018 you can refer to the Unified checkups register website www.proverki.gov.ru and enter the your company name, tax identification number or state registration number.
You may also be interested
- Overview on residence and work permit – is it the same status?
- For bad faith negotiations company may be sued
- Latest tendency of court decisions related to simplified tax system
- Employment agreement with sole participant, fact or fiction? Details on our website
- Removal from work: myth or reality?
- List of offshores for 2018 has been established