The government will simplify the purchase of businesses leaving the Russian Federation
Russian business will get the right to purchase foreign companies that intend to leave the Russian market. The measures are aimed at adapting the Russian economy and preserving jobs.
The government has approved 14 new measures to maintain the stability of the Russian economy in the face of sanctions. The main goal is to save jobs.
Now the assets of companies worth up to 2 billion rubles can be bought in a simplified manner. Assets in the resolution are understood as: shares, shares, intellectual property rights.
Such transactions should not be coordinated with the antimonopoly service. The Cabinet of Ministers notes that this process takes a lot of time, which leads to job cuts or even business liquidation.
The resolution does not apply to strategic areas of the economy where control is maintained.
The government is confident that the proposed measures will accelerate the transition of Russian business to a new format in the face of sanctions.
It is planned to attract additional investments through the opening of new special economic zones, including in the tourism sector. To do this, the lease of land in the SEZ and obtaining the status of a resident will be simplified.
The Prime Minister of the Russian Federation said that the government pays special attention to the issue of import substitution. Sanctions pressure forces many foreign brands to leave the Russian market. While the main task of the government today is to preserve jobs and maintain the stability of the economy.
You may also be interested
- Entry of foreign citizens to Russia in 2022.
- Obtaining a residence permit will be simplified
- New bills: state registration of brands, digitalization of taxes and requirements for accounts of government agencies.
- Most foreign companies continue to operate in Russia.
- The regulator has introduced new rules for banks on currency circulation.
- The Russian equivalent of SWIFT already uses 53 banks from 11 countries.