From July 1, 2022, new laws will come into force in Russia.
Let ‘s list a number of legislative innovations:
1. An online database of malicious traffic violators is launched.
2. Companies and individual entrepreneurs will be able to use the new procedure for paying taxes, fees, insurance premiums, penalties, fines by transferring a single tax payment to the state budget. Also, the tax service will resume the suspension of operations on bank accounts to collect tax arrears.
3. Automation of the simplified taxation system. In Moscow and the Moscow Region, an experiment will be carried out until the end of 2027 to introduce a special tax regime – an automated simplified taxation system. Taxpayers applying this regime are companies and entrepreneurs using this regime. The object of taxation is income at the rate of 9%, or income minus expenses at the rate of 20%.
4. Citizens will be able to register at the place of residence or at the place of stay in any registration authority within the city district or district, and in cities of federal significance – in any subdivision on its territory. Registration can also be made through the portal of Public Services.
5. The period for issuing a passport will be reduced to five days.
6. Banks are obliged to inform clients about the risks associated with the use of investment products (securities and other financial instruments), that income on them is not guaranteed, and deposits are not insured.
7. Guides, guides-translators and instructors-guides will have to pass certification every 5 years.
You may also be interested
- Cancellation of all restrictions on entry into Russia.
- Parallel import: what will be the price of goods now?
- It will be easier to get zero export VAT
- Obtaining a residence permit in Russia for foreign IT specialists will be simplified.
- It is no longer necessary to sell foreign currency earnings.
- The Tax Service extended the ban for blocking current accounts