Obtaining a residence permit in Russia for foreign IT specialists will be simplified.
The Parliament approved a draft law on simplified obtaining a residence permit for foreigners working in the field of information technology. This will affect employees of Russian companies accredited in the Ministry of Finance.
To obtain a residence permit, such foreigners will not need to issue a temporary residence permit. In accordance with the current legislation, highly qualified specialists have the right to obtain a residence permit. For other categories, it is necessary to live at least one year on the basis of a temporary residence permit in order to obtain a residence permit.
In addition, employers will be able to hire foreign IT specialists without permission to attract foreign labor. These foreign workers will be able to work in Russia without obtaining a work permit or a patent.
You may also be interested
- It is no longer necessary to sell foreign currency earnings.
- The Tax Service extended the ban for blocking current accounts
- Senators are considering a bill on a new procedure for managing external business
- The government will simplify the purchase of businesses leaving the Russian Federation
- Entry of foreign citizens to Russia in 2022.
- Obtaining a residence permit will be simplified