Cancellation of all restrictions on entry into Russia.
From July 15, 2022, all previously imposed restrictions on border crossing related to coronavirus will be lifted in Russia.
Government Orders No. 635-r of March 16, 2020 and No. 763-r of March 27, 2020 are cancelled.
Prior to that, on June 14, restrictions on the entry of foreigners into Russia through air and sea checkpoints were lifted, while restrictions on entry by land transport remained.
However, foreign citizens will still be required to provide the results of PCR tests for coronavirus upon arrival in Russia.
You may also be interested
- Parallel import: what will be the price of goods now?
- It will be easier to get zero export VAT
- Obtaining a residence permit in Russia for foreign IT specialists will be simplified.
- It is no longer necessary to sell foreign currency earnings.
- The Tax Service extended the ban for blocking current accounts
- The procedure for resolving corporate disputes. Existing ways to resolve differences.