It will be easier to get zero export VAT
The bill also provides for the possibility of VAT exemption for individuals.
Deputies are considering a bill that will simplify the receipt of a tax deduction in the form of a zero VAT rate for exporters of Russian goods.
A taxpayer who intends to receive zero export VAT is obliged to prove:
– Sale of goods outside the EAEU.
– Payment for the lease of a warehouse abroad of the Russian Federation.
If the bill is passed, it will come into force on October 1. Until that time, the Federal Tax Service must adjust the operation of the Tax-3 AIS system.
The legislative innovations are aimed at increasing export activity and creating a positive investment climate in the Russian Federation.
Draft Law No. 135666-8 “On Amendments to Articles 147 and 165 of Part Two of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation”
You may also be interested
- Obtaining a residence permit in Russia for foreign IT specialists will be simplified.
- It is no longer necessary to sell foreign currency earnings.
- The Tax Service extended the ban for blocking current accounts
- Senators are considering a bill on a new procedure for managing external business
- The government will simplify the purchase of businesses leaving the Russian Federation
- Entry of foreign citizens to Russia in 2022.