Foreigners from the IT sector will be able to obtain a residence permit in a simplified manner.
Apr, 29 2022
The Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Labor have prepared a draft law, according to which foreign IT specialists will be able to issue a residence permit in a simplified manner.
In accordance with this document, a temporary residence permit will not be required to obtain a residence permit. In addition, the employer will be able to attract foreign IT specialists without permission to use foreign workers. They will be able to work without a permit or patent.
A foreigner who has concluded an employment contract will be able to apply for a residence permit in a simplified manner. According to government officials, the Russian economy needs about one million IT specialists.
View all comments
You may also be interested
- New procedure for importing goods to the Russian Federation
- Updates of legislation on international companies.
- Anti-crisis presidential decrees, how they will affect foreign economic business.
- Novelties in the legislation on currency residents.
- Законом предусмотрены определённые обязанности валютных резидентов:
- The government announced a new bankrupt moratorium.