The government announced a new bankrupt moratorium.
A ban on the initiation of bankruptcy cases on the applications of creditors is being re-introduced.
The moratorium on bankruptcy is valid from April 1 to October 2022, the Government reported at a meeting. During this period, creditors cannot apply to the court for bankruptcy of a legal entity, citizen or individual entrepreneur. Bankruptcy can be carried out only in relation to the debtor-developer, if the property is included in the register of problematic objects.
The moratorium will give debtors the opportunity to eliminate current difficulties within 6 months. This bankruptcy moratorium has been introduced twice in the last two years. For the first time, this measure was taken during the coronavirus pandemic.
You may also be interested
- Highly qualified specialists will receive the right to obtain a residence permit.
- Due diligence
- Pre-trial settlement of tax disputes
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation has stated that it will not impose visa restrictions on Europeans.
- Non-residents of “unfriendly” countries will have the right to dispose of real estate in the Russian Federation without restrictions.
- Businesses were guaranteed a moratorium on scheduled inspections