The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation has stated that it will not impose visa restrictions on Europeans.
Mar, 30 2022
Europeans will not be deported from Russia as a retaliatory visa measure, a representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry says. The decree on retaliatory visa measures will not affect the majority of European citizens living in Russia.
Earlier it was reported that the Russian authorities are considering the introduction of a decree on visa restrictions for unfriendly countries as a retaliatory measure. The specific list of these measures was not specified, but it is emphasized that they can be resorted to in case of violations of the rights of Russian citizens and companies.
View all comments
You may also be interested
- Non-residents of “unfriendly” countries will have the right to dispose of real estate in the Russian Federation without restrictions.
- Businesses were guaranteed a moratorium on scheduled inspections
- Cancellation of the mask regime in Moscow
- Which banks of the top ten will not be banned from SWIFT?
- The government has proposed three options for interaction with foreign business
- SWIFT in Russia under sanctions.