Non-residents of “unfriendly” countries will have the right to dispose of real estate in the Russian Federation without restrictions.
The Russian government has decided to remove restrictions on the sale of real estate in the territory of the Russian Federation by non-residents from “unfriendly” countries. These restrictions led to the suspension of financing from banks, because the approval of a special commission was required to conclude a contract for the sale of real estate. Now there is no need for such consent, and the owner of the property can dispose of it without any restrictions.
Recall that from March 01, 2022, a list of “unfriendly” countries was approved by decree of the President of the Russian Federation, which includes all EU countries, South Korea, the USA and Japan.
You may also be interested
- Businesses were guaranteed a moratorium on scheduled inspections
- Cancellation of the mask regime in Moscow
- Which banks of the top ten will not be banned from SWIFT?
- The government has proposed three options for interaction with foreign business
- SWIFT in Russia under sanctions.
- Which laws come into force in March.