Cancellation of the mask regime in Moscow
The Mayor of Moscow announced the abolition of the mandatory wearing of masks and restrictions in the field of business from March 15. This decree of the mayor is posted on the official website.
The epidemiological situation in the capital has stabilized, which allows us to approve the corresponding decision on the abolition of the requirement to use protective masks in public places.
It is emphasized that all necessary restrictive measures against coronavirus in companies are also canceled. These measures included measuring the temperature of workers and dividing partitions in the workplace. In the current situation, such a solution will provide support to businesses experiencing difficulties due to sanctions.
Previously, the mask mode was introduced on May 12, 2020. Citizens had to wear masks and gloves when they were in shops, shopping malls, public transport and workplaces.
According to official data, recently the number of cases of coronavirus is less than 1,000 cases per day. The situation with coronavirus disease has improved significantly.
You may also be interested
- Which banks of the top ten will not be banned from SWIFT?
- The government has proposed three options for interaction with foreign business
- SWIFT in Russia under sanctions.
- Which laws come into force in March.
- Medical examination of foreigners: what certificates will be required in the Ministry of Internal Affairs?
- Is cryptocurrency allowed now?