Medical examination of foreigners: what certificates will be required in the Ministry of Internal Affairs?
Recall that at the end of 2021, a law came into force that obliged all foreign citizens to undergo fingerprinting and medical examination.
At the beginning of this year, the Ministry of Internal Affairs explained what certificates foreign citizens need to obtain to legally stay in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Law enforcement agencies explained that foreign citizens are required to take fingerprints once a month after entering Russia, while undergoing medical examination. the examination will have to be carried out every time you enter the country.
In this case, a legal conflict arises – the order on the production of a medical examination comes into force on March 01, 2022, and the question arises about the validity of certificates received before that date.
There was concern among foreign citizens regarding the requirement to undergo repeated medical examination and the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation amended the said order, which recognizes valid certificates received before March 01, 2022.
This is good news for all foreign citizens who can now be sure that the medical examination does not need to be repeated within a short period of time.
You may also be interested
- Is cryptocurrency allowed now?
- How a foreigner can open a business in Russia: rights, obligations and restrictions
- Foreign business: ways to work in Russia
- Legislative changes in 2022.
- In 2022, foreigners will be obliged to undergo a medical examination and fingerprinting in a new way.
- It is proposed to increase the minimum wage for highly qualified specialists.