In 2022, foreigners will be obliged to undergo a medical examination and fingerprinting in a new way.
Starting this year, all foreigners who have come to Russia for a long time should undergo a medical examination within 30 days from the moment of entry, which includes testing for infectious diseases and drug addiction, HIV status and fingerprinting.
For fingerprinting, you will need:
– Medical certificate confirming the absence of infectious diseases and a negative result of HIV infection,
– Conclusion of a psychiatrist-narcologist,
– Migration card.
Foreigners must undergo fingerprinting once, while the results of a medical examination have to be updated every three months.
For this purpose, the Government has approved a list of accredited clinics for passing a medical commission, documents received outside of them will not be considered by migration authorities.
You may also be interested
- It is proposed to increase the minimum wage for highly qualified specialists.
- Will Russia ban cryptocurrency?
- Change in the procedure for entry of foreign citizens to Russia from December 29
- Objections to the liquidation of a legal entity
- HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- The following laws will come into force on December 17.