The following laws will come into force on December 17.
– Peasant (farmer) farms and agricultural consumer cooperatives will be able to sell independently produced products on agricultural lands belonging to them in buildings and structures that are part of their property, and in non-stationary retail facilities if they are located on non-agricultural lands.
– From January 01, 2022, the minimum wage will amount to 13,890 rubles.
– Licensing of passenger transportation activities by buses of the Prosecutor’s Office, the Supreme Court, federal courts of general jurisdiction, federal arbitration courts, the Judicial Department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation and regional administrations, customs authorities is not required. An exception will be when using buses when carrying out income-generating activities.
– Russia has joined the international convention on the removal of wrecks. The document obliges the owner of the vessel to report the incident after which the vessel sank, as well as the nature and quantity of cargo that poses a danger.
– A protocol on the extension of the state loan between Russia and Hungary has been signed.
– For a land plot provided without bidding for the placement of buildings and structures that ensure the functioning of the media, which were created by the Russian Federation, the rent is 0.6% of the cadastral value.
– The procedure for granting subsidies to the Russian Export-Import Bank has been clarified for the purpose of compensating for lost income on preferential loans to support the production of high-tech products. Changes in the provision of funds, as well as the conditions that the bank must comply with in order to conclude an agreement. Roseximbank is obliged to report quarterly on subsidies to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
You may also be interested
- Verification of land lease agreements
- Expert appraisal of the lease agreements
- Contract of assignment and commission: comparative legal analysis
- The procedure for revoking powers of attorney will be simplified from December 29
- Changes in the legislation of the Russian Federation from December 1.
- Company’s share can now be realized remotely