Company’s share can now be realized remotely
Decision to increase the authorized capital or sell the company’s share requires mandatory notarization, even if the founders have provided a different way in the company’s charter.
In 2021, business can certify the authenticity of signatures on the Company’s decisions remotely. There is no need for all participants to meet at a certain place at the appointed time.
Now the notary at the participant’s place of residence has the right to certify the transaction in a remote format and transmit data via secure communication channels.
Thus, the business complies with the requirement of notarization of the protocols taken and at the same time is not tied to a specific location of the notary office, as it was before.
You may also be interested
- The Russian Federation has approved an international treaty recognizing foreign court decisions on business cases.
- The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation proposes to make the same income tax rates for residents and non-residents of the Russian Federation.
- Foreign nationals are moving to Russia despite COVID-ban
- Protection of taxpayers rights in court
- It is proposed to change the procedure for paying VAT for services.
- Methods of defense in court