The procedure for revoking powers of attorney will be simplified from December 29
A new way has been created to quickly cancel a power of attorney made in simple written form and notify all interested parties about it. To do this, you can use a special electronic service.
At the moment, the cancellation of a simple power of attorney requires publication in the newspaper “Kommersant”. However, since 12/29/2021, new amendments to the law come into force.
In order to cancel the power of attorney in a simple written form, it is necessary to indicate information about such an action in the electronic register of orders. The register will be free, available around the clock on the website of the Federal Notary Chamber.
According to the law, it will be considered that the interested person became aware the next day of the revocation of the ordinary power of attorney, after its entry into the register.
Thus, it is required to independently monitor the facts of the validity of the power of attorney presented. There will be no separate notification about this.
You may also be interested
- Changes in the legislation of the Russian Federation from December 1.
- Company’s share can now be realized remotely
- The Russian Federation has approved an international treaty recognizing foreign court decisions on business cases.
- The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation proposes to make the same income tax rates for residents and non-residents of the Russian Federation.
- Foreign nationals are moving to Russia despite COVID-ban
- Protection of taxpayers rights in court