Businesses were guaranteed a moratorium on scheduled inspections
During 2022, the business will be exempt from almost all inspections, including scheduled ones. Unscheduled inspections will be carried out in extreme cases at a few facilities in the field of fire, medical and bacteriological control.
It provides for the possibility of unscheduled inspections only after the approval of the prosecutor’s office and in cases of impatient delays: a threat to life and health, the safety of life-support facilities, the elimination of man-made accidents.
The moratorium on inspections is only part of the comprehensive measures envisaged by the Government in support of the economic sector.
In early March, as part of the second stage of anti-crisis measures, senators exempted income from personal income tax from bank deposits and tourist business from VAT.
You may also be interested
- Cancellation of the mask regime in Moscow
- Which banks of the top ten will not be banned from SWIFT?
- The government has proposed three options for interaction with foreign business
- SWIFT in Russia under sanctions.
- Which laws come into force in March.
- Medical examination of foreigners: what certificates will be required in the Ministry of Internal Affairs?