Highly qualified specialists will receive the right to obtain a residence permit.
The Government has issued a draft law, the purpose of which is to enable highly qualified specialists (HQS) to obtain a residence permit in the Russian Federation without limitation of validity.
The bill says that a foreign specialist who intends to obtain a residence permit must have more than two years of work experience in the Russian Federation, and not have arrears on tax and social payments.
After obtaining a residence permit, foreign specialists will not need to issue an additional work permit, as well as extend the status of the HQS.
The bill aims to minimize the costs of the employer for employment in the HQS.
You may also be interested
- Due diligence
- Pre-trial settlement of tax disputes
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation has stated that it will not impose visa restrictions on Europeans.
- Non-residents of “unfriendly” countries will have the right to dispose of real estate in the Russian Federation without restrictions.
- Businesses were guaranteed a moratorium on scheduled inspections
- Cancellation of the mask regime in Moscow