Updates of legislation on international companies.
In March 2022, laws were passed that change the requirements for obtaining the status of an international company and an international holding company.
The changes are as follows:
1) New criteria for granting a foreign company the opportunity to redomicile in the Russian Federation.
Companies registered before 01.03.2022 will be able to move to the Russian Federation.
The company does not need to operate on the territory of several states.
2) The state fee for registration of an international company in the order of redomicilation will be in the amount of 150,000 rubles. The same amount is provided for the annual confirmation of the status of an international company.
3) Temporary procedure for providing documents.
Some documents required for the registration of an international company (documents from a foreign jurisdiction) may not be submitted until December 31, 2022.
You must provide an application for registration of an international company, a decision on redomicilation and the charter of an international company. Until the end of the year, it is allowed to provide a copy of the decision on redomicilation.
4) The deadlines have been changed.
The term for excluding a foreign company from the foreign register has been increased from 6 months to 2 years from the date of entering information in the Unified State Register of Registration of an international company in the order of redomicilation. The period for making investments has been extended from 6 months to 1 year from the date of registration.
5) The term of application of the provisions of foreign law to the charter of an international company has been extended.
The deadline for applying the provisions of foreign law to the charter has been extended for 10 years from 2029 to 2039.
You may also be interested
- Anti-crisis presidential decrees, how they will affect foreign economic business.
- Novelties in the legislation on currency residents.
- Законом предусмотрены определённые обязанности валютных резидентов:
- The government announced a new bankrupt moratorium.
- Highly qualified specialists will receive the right to obtain a residence permit.
- Due diligence