BANK ACCOUNT MAY BE BLOCKED DUE TO NONPAYMENT OF SOCIAL FEES
Block of bank accounts is one of the strictest measures. It is particularly unacceptable before important deal or regular contractual payments. At the moment, such penalty is provided only for non-payment of taxes or failure to submit tax declarations, however, soon this situation might be changed.Government is planning to extend grounds for bank account block. Under new draft law tax authorities will be entitled to block bank accounts due to nonpayment of social fees, or late reporting.Now, this draft law undergoes anticorruption test. We will keep you informed.
You may also be interested
- 98 GENERAL DIRECTORS WERE PROSECUTED AFTER CHECK-UPS OF THE LABOR INSPECTION IN 2016
- LINKEDIN HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN THE FEDERAL TAX SERVICE, DESPITE BEING BLOCKED IN RUSSIA
- HOW CAN EMPLOYER MAKE RUDE EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBLE?
- NEW RULES ON DETERMINATION OF TAX RESIDENCY
- RUSSIA STARTS TO ISSUE ELECTRONIC VISAS
- RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT PROHIBITS STATE AUTHORITIES TO DEMAND A ROW OF DOCUMENTS