The Central Bank is taking measures to carefully regulate the securities market
New rules are being introduced on securities trading platforms – now violators may face criminal liability if violations are detected. The Moscow Exchange acted as an assistant to the Central Bank in regulating legal relations in the market. Most of the new sanctions that the authorities have developed against violators will affect price fluctuations in the market.
Now non-market pricing by creating and managing schemes to control monetary interest in the market will be classified as an attempt to manipulate the market. In particular cases, when violators create too large an unconditional price, the violation can be attributed to a criminal one.
Also, on September 21, a restriction on the interest rate was introduced – it should not be higher than 22% from the close of the previous trading day.
You may also be interested
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation approved the forms of digital ruble account contracts and new penalties for credit institutions
- The Central Bank will make it easier for foreigners to open bank accounts
- The possibility of one-day registration of LLC
- Understanding the Wholly Owned Subsidiary Company
- Mastering Intercompany Fund Transfers: From Parent Company to Subsidiary
- Parent Company and Subsidiary Accounting: A Comprehensive Guide