Amendments have been made to the Law on Electronic Signature
The Federal Law “On Electronic Signatures” has been amended and the rules for the use of electronic signatures have been updated. The use of qualified employee certificates by legal entities has been extended until August 31, 2024.
However, since September 1, 2023, accredited certification centers cannot issue these certificates for employees. Foreign EDS, if the country is a participant in a cross-border transaction, will be considered enhanced.
Qualified certificates of branches and representative offices will be issued by the Federal Tax Service of Russia starting from September 1.
You may also be interested
- Suspension of tax agreements with Western countries
- Valen Group celebrates its 11th birthday
- Unified electronic visa for foreigners began to operate in Russia
- The Ministry of Finance proposes an experiment on electronic business registration.
- Since August citizens of 55 countries will be able to apply for electronic visas to Russia.
- Can a foreign citizen or a foreign company or foreign resident register an LLC in the Russian Federation in 2023