Unified electronic visa for foreigners began to operate in Russia
From August 1, an electronic visa system for citizens from 55 countries of the world will start operating in Russia. An e-visa does not require invitations or confirmations from the host party, it is not necessary to be present in person, and the waiting period is up to 4 days.
The application for a visa is issued on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, after which it is necessary to print out the notification – it will work as a permit to enter the country. The visa will allow you to come to Russia for tourist purposes, with a business or guest visit. In addition, specialists will be allowed to participate in socio-political, cultural, and economic events.
With an electronic visa, you will be able to stay in the country for no more than 16 days. The document will be valid for 60 days after registration. The cost of the visa will be about $ 50, for children under 6 years old it will be issued for $ 2. The visa does not limit the border crossing points – a foreigner can both pass the border at the airport and
You may also be interested
- The Ministry of Finance proposes an experiment on electronic business registration.
- Since August citizens of 55 countries will be able to apply for electronic visas to Russia.
- Can a foreign citizen or a foreign company or foreign resident register an LLC in the Russian Federation in 2023
- Understanding Corporate Commercial Law: Key Aspects and Services
- The Federal Tax Service introduces electronic document management in Public Services website
- Joint ventures of China and Russia