RUSSIA HAS LIFTED UP FROM 51ST TO 40TH PLACE IN DOING BUSINESS RANKING
The Doing Business Ranking reflects welcoming environment for making business in different countries worldwide.In 2013 Russia was on the 92nd place in the ranking, in 2014 on the 62nd place, and in 2015 on the 51st place.New Zealand became the leader of this year ranking. Libya is named the worst country for making business.Doing Business Ranking is calculated by several criteria, including defense of minority shareholders’ rights, ease of business registration and obtaining construction permits, access to credit, etc.
You may also be interested
- THE RATES OF SIMPLIFIED TAXATION SYSTEM CAN BE REDUCED
- WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS IN 2017
- EXPANSION OF INFORMATION LIST FOR OBLIGATORY DISCLOSURE BY LEGAL ENTITIES
- CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF LEGAL ENTITIES WILL BE ABOLISHED
- WHEN THE COMPANY SHOULD PAY THE BONUSES?
- SUITABLE CONTRACT WITH REMOTELY WORKING FOREIGN CITIZEN