New concessions to the self-isolation regime as a part of the first phase of lifting restrictions
On May 21, Mayor of Moscow was signed a Decree on new concessions to the self-isolation regime as part of the first phase of lifting restrictions. Earlier it was allowed to start functioning to industrial and construction organizations.
Starting May 25, 2020, the work of the following public organizations resumes:
• Multifunctional centers of public services “My Documents”. Visiting the centers “My Documents” will be possible only by appointment on the web platform mos.ru.
• Car sharing. Car rental is allowed for at least 5 days. To move around the city, the client shall have a digital pass.
At the same time, all public organizations are required to maintain the maximum number of employees working remotely.
Also, the system of digital passes in the Moscow region is canceled. In Moscow, this measure is still being maintained.
You may also be interested
- Foreign citizens will be able to obtain residence permit for purchasing real estate property in Russia.
- Introduction of additional preferential conditions for tenants
- President announced the end of National non-working period on May, 12
- Accounting for individual entrepreneurs
- Accounting outsourcing
- Self-isolation regime in Moscow is extended until May 31, restrictions will be gradually lifted