The Ministry of Economic Development has introduced legislative amendments to regulate the NFT.
Aug, 03 2022
The Ministry is going to amend the law to regulate the NFT (immutable token) in the regulatory process.
At the moment, the current legislation does not contain the possibility of issuing NFT, regulation, turnover and protection of token buyers, as well as their attitude to intellectual property rights.
It was proposed to issue amendments to the Civil Code and the law on “Digital Financial Assets”. So far, legal uncertainty has a negative impact on the development of this area. The issue is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance and the Bank of Russia. At the moment, issues related to legal regulation are not being worked out.
View all comments
You may also be interested
- Cancellation of Covid restrictions: rules for the entry of foreign citizens / exit of citizens of the Russian Federation.
- From July 1, 2022, new laws will come into force in Russia.
- Cancellation of all restrictions on entry into Russia.
- Parallel import: what will be the price of goods now?
- It will be easier to get zero export VAT
- Obtaining a residence permit in Russia for foreign IT specialists will be simplified.