Cancellation of Covid restrictions: rules for the entry of foreign citizens / exit of citizens of the Russian Federation.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has clarified the entry rules for foreigners in connection with the lifting of Covid restrictions. In addition to a passport and a valid visa, a PCR test with a negative result is also required.
Now, from 07/15/2022, foreigners can enter Russia without additional restrictions on grounds, categories and certain entry checkpoints. It is enough to have a passport with a Russian visa (if necessary).
In turn, it will also be necessary to present medical documents – a negative PCR test for Covid-19 (with the exception of citizens of Belarus arriving by air).
In relation to Russian citizens, concessions have also been made – now (from 07/15/2022) restrictions on leaving the Russian Federation through ground checkpoints have been cancelled.
You may also be interested
- From July 1, 2022, new laws will come into force in Russia.
- Cancellation of all restrictions on entry into Russia.
- Parallel import: what will be the price of goods now?
- It will be easier to get zero export VAT
- Obtaining a residence permit in Russia for foreign IT specialists will be simplified.
- It is no longer necessary to sell foreign currency earnings.