Russia and Iran to create joint Chamber of Commerce
Mar, 07 2023
The Ministry of Economic Development of Russia stated that representatives of Russia and Iran are interested in increasing the pace of work on creating a regulatory framework for cooperation in the trade sphere.
The Russian-Iranian Working Group on Cooperation notes the development in the field of transport and logistics, as well as the use of the North-South transport route. The Ministry estimates an increase in the flow of goods from Russia to Iran by 4 times until 2035. Russian ports on the Caspian Sea are ready to accept millions of tons of cargo for further delivery by rail to the ports of the Baltic Sea.
View all comments
You may also be interested
- Liquidation of a foreign legal entity
- Entry to Russia with a Temporary Residence Permit
- Liquidation of a legal entity with debts without bankruptcy
- Check the invitation to enter the Russian Federation
- Russian market of Mergers and Acquisitions
- How foreign companies completely or partially leave the Russian market