Legal address of the company – what’s new
Currently a draft law which will allow to register companies without an office are being prepared. According to this draft law companies will be allowed to use post office address as a legal address for receiving correspondence. We suppose that post offices will render special services on receiving and keeping correspondence for new companies . Experts notice that such amendments are particularly relevant for IT companies that do not need office for their business. Besides, one more draft law is also being developed which will allow to register a company directly at the bank office. Unfortunately, details of the project have not been specified yet. Should these amendments be established it will be much easier to set up a company in Russia. We will keep you informed on any updates in this regard.
You may also be interested
- Holidays in May and June 2018
- Another amendments to civil and administrative court procedures by Supreme Court of Russia
- Amendments into company registration procedure
- Attention! New migration rules during FIFA 2018
- New online services at the Federal Tax Service’s website
- Would it be possible to register companies without office?