New online services at the Federal Tax Service’s website
There were new services at the Federal Tax Service’s website created: Tax resident’s status confirmation This service helps companies in getting of a digital document in PDF format confirming RF taxpayer’s status. Besides that, there is an option of getting this document in paper form. This confirmation document allows companies to apply necessary rules of international double tax treaties. Access to the Disqualified persons Register The second service helps to check if a candidate for the managing position is listed in the disqualified persons register. Under the current legislation such persons are not allowed to hold managing positions. Inserting the person‘s full name is sufficient for benefiting from this service. All these services are free of charge.
You may also be interested
- Would it be possible to register companies without office?
- Contracts that can be found suspicious for tax authority
- VALEN is having seminar “FIFA 2018: new rules during the World Cup” – 15 March
- What companies should be registered with Federal Service for Financial Monitoring?
- Mandatory removal from unified state register of legal entities
- Employment agreement with CEO, frequent mistakes